At European-Aerosols we do our utmost to keep the information on this website complete, correct, up-to-date, reliable and accessible. Nevertheless, it may happen that we do not succeed in this. If you see something that is not correct, please let us know at info-nl@European-Aerosols.com.
No rights can be derived from the information on this website. European-Aerosols is not liable in any way for the consequences of using this information. This also applies to information on sites or information sources of third parties to which we refer or link on this site.
Intellectual property rights
We retain the copyright on the information that you find on this website, including pictorial marks, logos and photographic material. It is not permitted to distribute or copy that information without our written permission. Unless it is for personal use. Would you like to use something from our website or do you have a question? Feel free to ask us. Here is how you can reach us.
Of course, our website is well protected. However, we cannot guarantee that the information, software or links to external sources on the website are free from viruses or similar harmful components.
Privacy and security
Your privacy and data are valuable to us. We treat them with care. Are you curious about the details? Our privacy statement explains what happens to your data.
Your privacy is very important to us at European-Aerosols. That is why we process, handle and secure your data as carefully as possible. At all times.
Laws and regulations
We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is all about better protection of privacy. Below, you can read exactly what we do with your data, why we collect certain information, how we protect your privacy, what rights you have and under what conditions we share the information with you or others. This way you should never be unclear about what happens to your data.
We must always be able to base the use of your personal data on one of the bases listed in Article 6 of the GDPR:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation incumbent on the controller.
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- Processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
- The processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, unless the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data outweigh those interests, in particular if the data subject is a child.
How we use your personal data
We only use your personal data for what is necessary or genuinely useful. This includes:
- Meeting obligations imposed on us by law.
- Process your request.
- Send you the invoices and execute the direct debit.
- Fulfilment of obligations imposed on us by law.
- Administer applicant information.
- Send you our newsletter to the e-mail address provided by you on the basis of your consent. After registration we register your name and email address. We will keep this profile until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. With every newsletter you receive, it is possible to unsubscribe. If you do not sign up for this, you will receive newsletters with important information about our activities.
- Asking you what you think of our services.
- To inform you about the activities of European Aerosols.
When we inform you about our activities, we may use tracking pixels to track your behaviour on our website. We only use such pixels for statistical purposes, never for advertising.
Transmission to third parties
In order to provide the requested services, we share your data with the service organisation of European-Aerosols. They do not use personal data in any other way than we have agreed with them. We ensure that European-Aerosols applies adequate security to safeguard personal data. European-Aerosols uses your data to:
- Process your application;
- Send you the invoices and execute the direct debit;
- Fulfil the obligations imposed on us by the law;
- Administer information from applicants;
- Send you our newsletter to the e-mail address you provided based on your consent;
- To ask you about your opinion of our services;
- To inform you about activities from the European-Aerosol.
We only provide personal data to third parties if this is necessary on the basis of your permission or to comply with a legal obligation, for example to the tax authorities and/or the FIOD.
Access of third parties to personal data
We will never sell your data to third parties. However, it is possible that personal data may be viewed or provided in order to carry out testing and inspection. Think of external and internal auditors or the accountant. Such third parties must observe a duty of confidentiality because of their position; they can only view your details and will never share them.
Storing your data
Of course, we do not keep your data forever. The personal data that we collect and process from you will never be kept longer than necessary. For the law and for our own services.
Your rights at a glance
You have various rights with regard to the personal data we hold on you:
- Information obligation (Article 13 and 14 GDPR): when personal data is processed, it must always be clear to you that this is happening and what the purpose of this is. We must therefore provide you with information about the category, the purpose and the source of the data. And also the basis for processing.
- Right of access (Article 15 GDPR): you can always access your data.
- Right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR): if you believe that your data is incorrect or incomplete, you can request rectification.
- Right to erasure (Article 17 GDPR): you can have all your data deleted if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and there is no other reason to retain it.
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR): you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and readable form, including for devices. The request can be to receive or transmit personal data.
Do you want to exercise your rights? Submit a request to us. Upon receipt of the request, we have one month to assess whether the request is justified. Within one month, we will let you know what will happen with the request. It is possible for us to extend the time period by two months, when it is clear that the requested information is impossible to retrieve within one month.
You can e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of your data
All our systems and programs are adequately secured. We have established procedures to keep information accurate, current, and complete, and to ensure that no unauthorised person can access your data. We have a formalised process for dealing with security incidents. The service organisation works in accordance with the NEN-ISO/IEC 27001. This privacy statement applies to our web pages, but does not apply to third party websites that are linked to our site.
- Functional cookies: Functional cookies are important for the proper functioning of the website. They store information about login sessions and user settings. They also collect information about how you use our website. This allows us to improve our website and solve problems. In addition, these cookies make it easy for you to log on to the website. We are allowed to place functional cookies without permission.
- Statistical cookies: Statistical cookies keep track of data about website visits. Using Google Analytics, we measure the number of visitors to our website, the time they spend on our website and the pages they view, among other things. Based on this data, we improve our website. We have completely anonymised the cookies and are therefore allowed to place static cookies without permission. This data is deleted after 14 months.
- Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies look at your surfing behaviour. This data is stored in a personalised database. We use these cookies to serve ads on Facebook, Google AdWords, YouTube and Vimeo, among other things. When you visit our website, we ask your permission to place marketing cookies. It is therefore entirely up to you whether you agree to this or not. Your choice partially influences the operation of our website and you can always change it at a later date.
Questions and Complaints
We will try to inform you as clearly and completely as possible about how we handle your data. Is there anything unclear? Send your question to email@example.com. Complaints about the processing of your data can be shared with the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we are unable to resolve the matter together, you can always contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Changes to the privacy statement
We may make changes to this privacy statement, but if we decide to make major changes, we will always place a prominent announcement on our website.
Last updated: 5 July 2022